Wednesday 2 April 2014

MAC Prep and Prime Lash

For some reason i am and always have been a real lash person, i think i feel that my eyes disappear without them so i do everything i can to make them stand out and frame my eyes. I have used this product in the past but i had completely forgotten about it until a couple of months ago.

It's really surprising what this does for my lashes i love it, it really thickens and adds volume whilst giving extra length with is everything i want from my lashes. I do curl my lashes a lot beforehand but i do and have done everyday since i can remember (unless i'm being really lazy).

If you love to make the most of your lashes i really recommend this product. It retails for £12.50 and you can check it out HERE

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I will have to check this out next time I am shopping :) xoxo
    please come check my blog out, your my little inspiration....http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete