Tuesday 24 September 2013

PMD Personal Microderm

I have never been someone that has had a problem with my skin, but as i am getting older i am realising that my skin is changing and i am having to take better care of it. Just recently i have been prone to blocked pores which is new for me so a good exfoliation is a key thing in my skincare regime.

When i received this product i was a bit weary as i had never used anything like this but the first time i used it all of my fears disappeared, it's so easy to use. It has a slight suction that is completely painless and it removes any dead skin cells in the process, it unblocks pores, evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and has definitely helped get rid of any blemishes that i have had.

I am totally in love with this product and you can check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment