Wednesday 18 September 2013

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm





After a hard days work, there is nothing i enjoy more than coming home and taking off all of my makeup and getting my pj's on. I tend to favour a wash off cleanser (for some reason my skin prefers this method) and something along the oil or balm route is even better and feels way more luxurious!

I am a massive fan of balance me products already so i was super excited to give this cleansing balm a go, it's not a balm as you would think of things such as lip balm, it's a bit more runny than that which i think helps it to glide over the skin a bit better. It has an amazing spa like smell which just instantly relaxes you and gets you ready for bed.

It has calming camomile, shea and cocoa butter, virgin coconut oils and oatmeal within its many ingredients (the oatmeal gives a slight exfoliation). A small amount of the balm is more than enough to remove the entire face of makeup, it also comes with a muslin cloth to use with warm water so it gently massages and cleanses the face.

This retails at £20 and you can check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment