Monday 29 April 2013

Urban Decay Primer Potion

So if you have watched my YouTube channel for a while, you will know that this is by far my favourite eyelid primer......EVER!!!! I may have dry skin but my eyelids get particularly oily for some reason and i find if i use nothing or if i use any other brand of primer my eye make-up tends to crease or slide off my face.

It doesn't have loads of colour (which is perfect for me on a day to day basis) it just evens out the colour of the skin, which is great as my eyelids tend to be quite red sometimes. The packaging is great, its made of plastic so it's nice and light and the fact it comes in a squeezy tube is perfect, as that means you can get out every last drop of this amazing primer.

This retails at £15 which i think is incredibly reasonable as a tube tends to last me ages. You can check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment