Tuesday 30 April 2013

Origins Drink Up Intensive

Origins Drink Up Intensive is an amazing over night mask that is designed to quench your skins thirst and hydrate the skin. I have a real problem with hydration and my skin constantly needs it so i tend to favour products like this that are a proper overnight treatment. I have been using it once or twice a week ( you can use it as desired ), i just apply a generous amount to my skin before i go to sleep and leave it to do it's thing overnight and my skin feels amazingly soft in the morning.

I have also noticed the frown lines on my forehead look slightly less in the morning as the my skin has been re-hydrated over night. Not only does it feel dreamy but the smell of all Origins products are to die for and always smell so naturally gorgeous (nothing perfumed in sight).

This Retails at £20 and you can get it at www.boots.com

1 comment:

  1. I have this too and it does work.... I just love the smell too so can't help but use it.

    ReplyDelete