Thursday 10 November 2011

Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser.

I normally use the Laura Mercier cleansing oil or the Liz Earle cleanse and polish but i wanted to try a cleanser that was a budget brand and a brand that is easily available to everyone. So while shopping a Boots one day checking out all of the products (which is where you'll find me if i get lost) i came across all of the Soap and Glory products which i have never tried before so i thought i would give it a go!

I don't know why i decided to try this products over the rest but for some reason i was drawn to it.... it is very simple to use, you just massage it into the face (concentrating on areas the pores clog easier like nose and chin) then once oyu have finished massaging leave it on the skin for a further 60 seconds, and then rinse off with the cloth provided.

I have been using this product for about a month now and i truly love it, i have already been thinking about needing to buy another when it runs out so i know i like if i want to replace it! At £10 this product is definitely a bargain and a brand i would not hesitate about buying in the future.

5 comments:

  1. ciao bella, i have a question: have a friend coming over from london, so i was wondering if you could give me some ideas about what to ask him to buy for me from Boots - i have to say i am a Boots virgin, never tried any of their products!
    baci! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh must go get this..i was gonna buy the liz earle one but after seeing this I think I'll risk trying this bad boy...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try this! They sale Soap & Glory at Sephora in the US. We don't have Boot's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, everywhere you go a company seems to be bringing out their own hot cloth cleanser! I have never used any of them, but I may use the Soap&Glory one as I am addicted to their products! Seriously addicted!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete