Wednesday 2 March 2016

St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub


Last month i made a discovery, i know i'm probably late to the party but i am now officially obsessed with the scrubs from St Ives. I had heard so much about them through blogs and social media etc, so when i ran out of my regular face scrub last month i decided to pick one up.

I went for the blemish fighting scrub as i do tend to break out between my eyebrows and slightly onto my forehead so i love anything that helps to prevent that from happening, i also love a grainy scrub so this one seemed to fit the bill.

The first thing i noticed was the smell, it smells like apricots funnily enough but not in a synthetic way which really puts me off some skincare, especially being on my face. The grains are enough to feel like you have really scrubbed off any dead skin but not rough enough to hurt or make me look like i have been sunburned (you may laugh but this has definitely happened). 

Exfoliating my skin is probably one of my favourite parts of my skincare regime and this scrub has become a firm favourite, not only does it do absolutely everything you require from a face scrub but the price point makes it an absolute steal. at £4.19 who could say no? Grab yours HERE and let me know what you think. xx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a cheaper version of Laura Merciers face scrub!! Will check it out xx

    ReplyDelete