Thursday 25 September 2014

Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm

I am one of these people that just seems to accumulate lip balms but for some reason a couple of weeks ago i had a serious case of sore/dry lip syndrome and none of them touched it, it was really getting me down as they seemed to get a tad better and then i would wear lipstick i would be right back at the start so my search for something amazing began.

I hadn't used any lip balms from Burt's Bees before but had heard great things and when i found the coconut and pear flavour i had to give it a go as we all know my obsession with coconut fragrances. First of all i love the fact it is in a stick, i felt i was more inclined to apply it more as it felt like i was reapplying my lipstick and also i don't really feel its that hygeinic to keep dipping your fingers in a lip balm.

Within hours my lips felt more comfortable and within days you could visibly see the difference it had made, they were less read and the flaky skin had begun to disappear. I am now obsessed with this lip balm and it has set up camp in my handbag for any eventuality.

This is comes in at the amazing bargain price of £3.69 and you can grab yourself one HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment