Wednesday 4 June 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

One of the amazing things about being a blogger is that i get to use so many amazing products, on the flip side of that there are some little gems that i forget about and this is definitely one of them. When i think back to all of the cleansers i have used in my time this one stands out the most and i always remember thinking how good my skin looked when i used it.

My amazing flatmate Paris bought me this for my birthday and i'm so happy he did because i have fallen in love with it all over again. The smell of things is so important to me and this just smells divine, very clean and spa like and it just glides on to the skin, I use one pump initially to take off the makeup including my eye makeup, then another to make sure my face is super clean. This is perfect to take off any eye makeup including waterproof and doesn't sting the eyes at all and i hate it when things leave a residue in my eyes and this doesn't at all.

I'm sure you can tell i am totally in love with this little beauty and i think everyone needs it in their lives, the price point is amazing too, prices start at £8.50 depending on the size you require and you can get it from http://uk.lizearle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment