Tuesday 6 May 2014

Smashbox Bronze Lights Suntan Matte

When it comes to bronzer i am pretty fussy, it has to be just the right bronze shade with not a lot of shimmer if any, I do tend to stick to a good bronzer when i find one i love and trust.


I'm not sure how i discovered this Smashbox bronzer but i am so glad i did as it has become a staple product in my makeup bag, i use the shade suntan matte and it is the perfect bronze shade with buildable colour so you don't have to worry about being tangoed! I have been using it for this for about 6 months now and i don't think i have even dented the surface.

If you love your bronzer as much as me and are looking for a good one for this summer i highly recommend this gem and if you are i fan i hear that this is Kim Kardashians favourite bronzer.

This retails at £23 which is a complete bargain for the amount you get and you can check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment