Friday 18 April 2014

L'oreal Nude Magique Foundation

As always my product obsession grows by the day and this product has become a slight obsession. I had heard so much about it from U.S Youtubers i was desperate for it to arrive in the UK. I know it has been about for a little while now so i have no idea why i have only had this about a month but i am so glad i purchased it.

Foundation is definitely one thing i like to spend money as i always feel if your skin looks good then the rest of the makeup just kind of falls into place so when i find an amazing drugstore foundation then i am always thrilled. In my opinion the likeness between this and the Chanel Vitalumiere is uncanny.

It has such a light weight feel on the skin yet seems to make the complexion look absolutely flawless, it does have a matte finish but without feeling or looking dry on the skin, if you are slightly dryer like me you probably wouldn't even need a powder to set this as it just look like skin.

I'm sure you can tell i am in love with this foundation and the fact that you can purchase this from Boots is just an added bonus along with the price point of £9.99 as the majority of the foundations i own are around the £30 mark.

Let me know your thoughts on this foundation and if you haven't tried this already then what are you waiting for ;-) Check it out HERE

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try this :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this out so much :)
    living in Italy it can be VERY hard to wear foundation during the summer.. even with the best powder you cannot avoid oiliness
    I have a feel that this one will do the job for me ;)
    thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete