Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dior Nail Glow

When it comes to my nails i can be pretty slack at taking care of them which is crazy because they are my money makers ;-), however i have made a conscious decision this year to look after them more and to make them look pretty.

I recently got my hands on the Dior Nail Glow which isn't a new product but it's new to me. The idea behind nail glow is to make the pinks of your nails pinker and the white tips whiter. It definitely makes my nails looks shiny, more groomed, manicured, well looked after and more pink but i'm not sure if the tips look any whiter.

I love this for day when you don't fancy wearing colour and you can always wear it as a base coat and top coat alongside your normal nail polishes. This retails for £18 and you get check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment