Friday 17 January 2014

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Smoothing and Cleansing Mousse





If you have watched my "What i got for Christmas" video, you will know that my lovely mum brought me some Decleor products as i was desperate to try them. I would go as far as to say that this cleanser saved my skin over Christmas and New Year, i had a horrible break out on my forehead and i have no idea why or what caused it, however using this cleanser day and night it totally disappeared which i will be forever grateful for.

It comes with the muslin cloth which i love to use over just rinsing as i feel it really just removes every scrap of makeup on my face. It doesn't have any overwhelming scents, it just smells very fresh and clean, i have been using it day and night and it seems that my skin has been loving this.

I use 1 pump and then massage it with a small amount of water to create the mousse texture and then just massage it into my face, taking slightly more care on the areas i am prone to breakouts.

You can get it from Feel Unique for the price of £22.10 with free delivery which is fab, check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment