Sunday 13 October 2013

Soap and Glory Heel Genius

Soap and Glory is one of my go to brands if i want to to treat myself to some luscious bath and body products, or for a gift as i know everyone loves it. I have been using Heel Genius for a while as i tend to get really bad dry cracked feet in the summer, so one of my favourite things to do is apply loads all over my feet and then put my slipper socks on so it can do it's magic and soak in.

This works really well to get any stubborn hard skin to soften up to you can then give your feet a good exfoliate and your feet are as good as new. Not only does it do all of this it smells incredible, although that is standard of all soap and glory products!

This retails at £5.50 which is an absolute steal and you can get it from Boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment