Friday 9 August 2013

Bourjois Paris So Laque Glossy Amande Defile

Ever since i was young i have had this obsession with the colour mint green, so much so that i wanted to combine my love of this colour with my favourite animal and have a mint green horse (i was so sure one could be found somewhere). So i have been on the search for my perfect mint green nail varnish for a while now and thought i had found it in Essie's mint candy apple, however i found it had a bit too much blue in it to be the perfect one for me (although of course it is still an amazing colour).

I was having a mooch round Boots the other day and cam across this little Bourjois beauty and had to get it straight away, it is the perfect shade of mint green and i love a nail polish with a glossy finish, which is exactly the look this gives to the nails (i have even had people ask me if i had gel nails on). I have had this on for a good week now and it still looks fab!

This retails at £5.99 which is such an amazing price for such an amazing polish, check it out HERE and let me know what you think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment