Tuesday 11 June 2013

Darphin Purifying Balm

I have been using the Darphin Purifying balm for about 2 months now and i am in love, before i had this in my life i had never used a face oil or balm at all until one of my friends told me she used one and swore by it. I had used Darphin products before and loved them so i thought i would give it a go and i have never looked back!

I use it 2-3 nights a week and a swear it heals my skin over night, i have never seen such results before it's like i can actually see the skin has been healed! You only need a small amount warmed into the palms and them pressed gently into the face and neck and voila you have yourself and amazing over night treatment.

It's not the cheapest thing on the market, it retails at £42 however i couldn't be without this in my skincare routine now. Check it out HERE

I'm not sure that actually claims to heal but that is honestly how i describe it's affect on my skin, have any of you used this? Do you find it healing, or have you worked with Darphin and know whether it is healing? I would love to know your thoughts :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeh I watch you new skincare routine video and thought this sounded great. I've not tried their skincare line before but this sounds good. I got the elemis balm cleanser as I've been reading lots of cleansing balm reviews...and your video sealed the deal. I was using Lush's Ultrabland which totally cleared my skin up so am hoping this will be similar but even better. I like to try new products too.
    Oops long comment sorry!!

    ReplyDelete