Sunday 14 April 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara


So i had heard a lot of hype about this mascara but i hadn't used it until recently, my first impressions were very good, like all other Benefit products it's packaged really well and i loved the look of the comb like wand as i love separation with my lashes.

I found it very layer-able with no clumping and you get a very intense black colour straight away to the lashes, being very fair haired a hate it when a black mascara actually appears slightly more grey than black.

I also loved the fact it has little combs right on the end of the wand so you can use the end to get right underneath and into the corners of your lashes easily, it has a long wearing formula that doesn't smudge at all and no flaking what so ever.

I just found that this mascara does everything i want it too, curl, lengthen and volumize! It retails at £19.50 and you can get it from http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/ or from Boots.com 

1 comment: