Thursday 28 March 2013

Darphin Skincare!!!!

So over the passed few weeks i have been using a couple of products that have quickly become favourites in my skincare routine and i wanted to share them with you.

The first product is the Rose Aromatic oil, i decided to try this one as i had a skin test done and it said my skin lacked in hydration so i was recommended this as the rose is like a drink of water for your skin which instantly had me interested!

I have been using this instead of a night cream, i apply my serum of choice and then a couple of drops of this will cover the whole face and neck. When i wake up in the morning my skin feels amazingly soft and smooth and i must admit my skin has become noticeably more hydrated. This retails at £42 and you can get it from HERE






The second product is the Darphin Aromatic Balm, there are 2 types to choose from, either one for oily/combination skin and one for dry/dehydrated skin. This i use again instead of a night cream but once every 2-3 days. It just feels so luxurious whilst being rubbed into your skin. I have come to the conclusion that products like this are definitely going to take over from night creams for me, as they are so much nicer and so much more moisturising than creams. This product retails at £42 and you can get it from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment