Monday 25 February 2013

Herra Hair Perfume






I'm a massive fragrance fan anyway, so when i discovered you can get specific hair perfume i was so excited! I tend to spray which ever perfume i am wearing in my hair anyway which isn't good as it has a lot of alcohol in it which will dry the hair out. This product not only smells nice but it conditions and protects the hair against UV damage as well!

It doesn't weigh the hair down or make it greasy in the slightest, i use a lot of volumising products in my hair and i have found that my hair has kept it's body and the style hasn't been affected using the perfume i just have the added bonus of the amazing smell around me.

The tops notes of the fragrance are - Italian bergamot and loquat fruit.
The middle notes are - Orchid, rose petal, white jasmine, mimosa, heliotrope and lily.
The base notes are - Creamy vanilla, warm tonka bean, sandalwood and musk.

I just love this and think it's an amazing gift for someone as well, very original. Herra Hair perfume retails and £29.99 and you can get it from http://herra.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment