Wednesday 30 January 2013

MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash







Anyone who knows me will know how much i love a good mascara and i am always on the hunt for my all time favourite but have yet to of found it. I can't say that this has become my favourite yet as i haven't been using it that long however, it had everything i like in a mascara,

I love the comb wand as you get a lot of separation and it's very layer-able, it's quite a large wand but i find it manageable. It does look like you get a lot of product on the wand however i haven't found that it clumps in any way.

I do find i need to add quite a few layers to get my desired effect but i tend to do that a lot with mascaras anyway so it's not a problem for me and once i have added my required layers i really like the effect it gives.

I think the main thing i am drawn to is the packaging which is very different for MAC but it really stands out to me and it's very comfortable to hold.

This mascara retails at £18 and you can get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment