Tuesday 15 May 2012

Clinique Airbrush Concealer

Clinique Airbrush Concealer Provides a beautiful coverage with a really nice smooth texture which seems to last on my skin all day. I have very pale skin and yet it complimented my skin tone perfectly and I didn’t come out in any breakouts or irritations. This is a really nice product and perfect for under the eye to revitalise when you wake up or at the end of the day. It has a brush applicator which you can add more products to by twisting the bottom which makes it the perfect product for your handbag as it's so quick and convenient, this is perfect to uplift and brighten tired eyes i would highly recommend. This retails at £16 which for a good concealer i would definitely pay, check it out HERE and let me know what you think :-)


Written by guest blogger Carly Peart :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment