Friday 13 January 2012

Tangle Teezer




 I recently bought a Tangle Teezer as i had heard so much about them i felt i needed to try it out.
I didn't really know what to expect because i kind of thought, a hairbrush is a hairbrush.......boy was i wrong.

This creation is just amazing, it doesn't break your hair, or pull i any way, it also makes your hair feel and look silkier, how i don't know but it certainly works!!!!!! As i have fine hair it can easily knot up or get matted when i wash it and any regular hairbrush pulls and i feel like my hair is breaking as i find lots of it in the brush.

Using this has really helped the condition of my hair and its such a handy little size for travel etc and comes in loads of different colours, you can get the Tangle Teezer ( HERE ) i would definitely recommend it to everyone and at £10.50 i think its a real bargain compared to any regular hair brush!

2 comments:

  1. Great product. I got it last autumn in compact version 'Golden Goddess'. So cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are amazing i do agree!!! i got the little travel one with the lid... so great for my handbag x

    ReplyDelete