Tuesday 23 August 2011

My Weekend

So my weekend was amazing, if any of you guys went to V Fest i hope you had an amazing time! All of the acts were brilliant it just added to my already massive love of music (and live music).

Here are a list of all the acts i managed to see:

Plan b
Kaiser Chiefs
Lost Prophets
Bruno Mars
Jessie J
Example
Aloe Blacc
Chase & Status
Eminem
Rihanna
The Script
Scouting for Girls
Ellie Goulding
Squeeze
The Saturdays


Every single act was as good as the next but obviously Rihanna and Eminem were fantastic. I did also really enjoy Plan b which i have never seen before but always wanted to, he had a guy who came on before him and also performed a bit with him who did some beat boxing which i love and am fascinated by. I never caught his name but he was fantastic, if any of you know who he was please tell me as i would love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment